Deep Cleanser - Traditional Ayurvedic FormulaRegular price $80.50
Traditional Ayurvedic herbal purifier
with pure herbal ingredients nourishes, refines and deeply purifies the skin without soap. This soothing and hydrating cleanser uses papaya, red sandalwood, clay, yogurt & honey powders in a versatile formula that can also be applied to the skin as a highly nourishing mask or a gentle scrub.
Neem: one of the most powerful purifying and soothing herbal ally.
Roses: deeply moisturizing, rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants and have soothing, calming, regenerating properties.
Flours (chickpea, lentil, barley & oat): absorb dirt and excess oil and are able to smooth and soothe the skin.
- May be used as a cleanser, scrub and mask
- Draws out oil and impurities by polar attraction
- Purifies, nourishes, moisturizes and soothes
- Gently exfoliates skin
White clay; Honey powder; Yogurt powder; Barley flour; Lemon peel powder; Neem powder; Chickpea flour; Fennel powder; Licorice powder; Fenugreek powder; Chamomile powder; Papaya leaves powder; Amorphous Diatomaceous Earth; Shatavari powder; Orange peel powder; Ashwagandha powder; Rose hips powder; Trifala (Amla, Haritaki, Bibhitaki) powder; Sunflower oil powder; Urid (lentil) flour; Coriander powder; Rose bud powder; Lavender powder; Red Sandalwood powder; Manjista powder; Oat flour; Brahmi powder.
- Mix equal parts of cleanser and water
- Massage over face and neck to gently exfoliate and cleanse.
- Rinse off or leave on the skin as a mask for 10-20 minutes. To use as a mask you could also blend the powder with yogurt, honey, mashed avocado etc.
- Measure: 1 tsp
Shankara is committed to making the world a better place, and donates 100% of net profits to initiatives that range from education of girls and women empowerment in developing countries, to those that help veterans build resilience and overcome PTSD.