Healthy Joints KitRegular price $110.97 Sale price $105.00 Save $5.97
For orders shipped to US or outside of Canada: Customs Duty charges paid on delivery.
Joint support formula
Joint disorders affect about 80% of the older individuals in North America however the symptoms are worse in the colder weather. The causative factors of joint pains may be due to obesity, improper use of joints, overuse of the joints, sports injury, stress or diet. Most commonly affected joints are knees, ankles, elbows, wrists, fingers, and toes. In Ayurvedic medicine, joint diseases are seen as the accumulation of ama, causing an imbalance between the doshas.
In this Kit
- Joint Flex Capsules (90 caps)
- Mahanarayana Classical Massage Oil (100 ml)
- Curcumin / Turmeric Capsules - Organic (60 caps)
Joint Flex Capsules
Joint Flex TM is one of the newer products in the Sewanti Ayurvedic Series, based on classical Ayurvedic formulation called Yograj gugul.
Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine for symptomatic relief of Amavata characterized by pain, swelling, and stiffness of joints.
Mahanarayana Massage Oil
Herbal infusion of strengthening herbs like Shatavari, Castor root, Triphala with cold-pressed sesame oil.
Mahanarayana oil is named in honour of Lord Vishnu (Narayana) to denote its superlative qualities. It contains over 25 Ayurvedic herbs infused into a base of pure sesame oil to help relax and soothe sore joints, muscles and bones. Use it as an ally to help with weakness and localized pain in the body. A wonderful oil for self-abhyanga (full body oil massage) to rejuvenate and strengthen the whole body. This oil is traditionally used in Ayurveda to support the healing of arthritis, tendon tears and fractures in the body.
Application: Apply warm oil to the affected areas twice a day with mild pressure.
- 100% natural oils made with care in tune with nature.
- Manufactured in small batches by Ayurvedic healers to ensure freshness and product integrity, free from chemicals such as SLS/SLES, Parabens, Lanolin, BHT/BHA and mineral oils.
- Suitable for professional use in wellness clinics as well as self-care.
- Provides essential nourishment and moisture to the skin.
- Eco-friendly, cruelty-free and not tested on animals.
- Absorbs quickly to lock in moisture for superior hydration.
- Small quantities of these oils deliver undiluted nourishment.
Curcumin / Turmeric Capsules
Curcuma Longa is traditionally used in Ayurveda to relieve pain and inflammation and assist healing of minor wounds such as cut and burns and minor skin irritations. Curcumin is used in Herbal medicine as a liver protectant and anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain.
All Ingredients: Curcuma Longa, Black Pepper, Indian Long Pepper, Ginger and vegetable capsule (hypromellose & water)
Suggested Use: Adult dose: Take 1- 2 capsules 1-2 times daily. Take 2 hours before food or after taking other medications. Drink sufficient water daily.