Mahanarayana Classical Massage OilRegular price $36.99
For orders shipped to US or outside of Canada: Customs Duty charges paid on delivery.
Strengthen joints, muscles and nervous system
Herbal infusion of strengthening herbs like Shatavari, Castor root, Triphala with cold-pressed sesame oil.
Mahanarayana oil is named in honour of Lord Vishnu (Narayana) to denote its superlative qualities. It contains over 25 Ayurvedic herbs infused into a base of pure sesame oil to help relax and soothe sore joints, muscles and bones. Use it as an ally to help with weakness and localized pain in the body. A wonderful oil for self-abhyanga (full body oil massage) to rejuvenate and strengthen the whole body. This oil is traditionally used in Ayurveda to support the healing of arthritis, tendon tears and fractures in the body.
Application: Apply warm oil to the affected areas twice a day with mild pressure.
- 100% natural oils made with care in tune with nature.
- Manufactured in small batches by Ayurvedic healers to ensure freshness and product integrity, free from chemicals such as SLS/SLES, Parabens, Lanolin, BHT/BHA and mineral oils.
- Suitable for professional use in wellness clinics as well as self-care.
- Provides essential nourishment and moisture to the skin.
- Eco-friendly, cruelty-free and not tested on animals.
- Absorbs quickly to lock in moisture for superior hydration.
- Small quantities of these oils deliver undiluted nourishment.