An ancient tool to revitalize and nourish the skin
Kansa, the healing metal, is a traditional wand made up of copper along with tin and zinc. A unique breakthrough product, Shankara’s Kansa Massage Wand is a sweet blessing of several decades of Ayurvedic research bringing multiple benefits.
The Kansa wand may be used on the face, head, under the feet, or to massage a stiff muscle anywhere on the body (i.e. arms, neck, legs).
- Revitalizes and nourishes the skin
- Massage with the wand helps improve circulation and stimulate marma points
- Releases excess heat and acidity from the skin and body
Just follow the simple steps below and you’ll be pleased with the results you see.
Pair the Kansa Wand face massage with the Timeless Kumkumadi Oil
A potent blend for luminous skin made with Red-gold saffron
Considered to be a miracle skin tonic, this oil works wonders to nourish, moisturize and brighten the skin. Made with:
Saffron: antioxidants such as carotenoids and crocetin which make the skin appear fresh and young.
Red Sandalwood: a powerful skin antiseptic that helps clear blackheads, tighten enlarged pores, and tackles the appearance of early fine lines.
Manjistha: antimicrobial strength helps combat acne and skin rashes.
This Kumkumadi oil is handmade using a classical Ayurvedic process called taila paka, with the following steps:
- An herbal infusion is made using specific herbs.
- Nutrients are then slowly extracted from whole natural ingredients, some gently simmering into milk and others into oil.
- The milk and oil mixtures are then combined with the herbal infusion and reduced over low heat to make the taila paka resulting in a naturally occurring micro emulsion with rich skin benefits.