Kansa Massage WandRegular price $71.50
An ancient tool to revitalize and nourish the skin
Kansa loosely translates into “healing metal”. The Kansa Massage Wand is made up of mostly copper along with tin, zinc and a few other trace metals. A unique breakthrough product, Shankara’s Kansa Massage Wand is a sweet blessing of several decades of Ayurvedic research and brings multiple benefits.
Copper: It helps to develop collagen and elastin, which maintain the strength of the skin.
Tin: maintains the skin collagen.
Zinc: helps rejuvenate skin.
- Revitalizes and nourishes the skin
- Massage helps improve circulation
- Supports release excess heat and acidity
Psst! Here’s the secret to getting the most from your Shankara Kansa Massage.
Just follow the simple steps below and you’ll be pleased with the results you see.
This is just what we train techs at high-end spas.
Shankara is committed to making the world a better place, and donates 100% of net profits to initiatives that range from education of girls and women empowerment in developing countries, to those that help veterans build resilience and overcome PTSD.
1. Up and down on the side of the neck.
2. On the jawline, massaging the TMJs (temporomandibular joints).
3. Lifting massage from chin to bottom of the ear.
4. Lifting massage from lips to middle of the ear.
5. Lifting massage from nose to top of the ear.
6. Circle around the temple and crow’s feet.
7. Circles around the eyes.
8. Going zigzag across the forehead gently (works well with music too!).
9. Circle on the third eye- the region in between your eyebrows (Elevens).