Vata Digest Kit - OrganicRegular price $104.00 Sale price $97.00 Save $7.00
For orders shipped to US or outside of Canada: Customs Duty charges paid on delivery.
Vata dosha consist of all the qualities of space and air elements.
This makes the nature of Vata dosha: cold, clear, light, dry, subtle, mobile and rough.
Grounding, warming, nourishing foods and herbs that are easy to digest are recommended to pacify Vata.
High Vata symptoms may be shown as:
- Dryness of skin, hair, ears, lips, joints
- Stiff joints
- Dryness internally – bloat, gas, constipation, dehydration, weight loss
- Restlessness, dizziness, feeling ungrounded
- Poor circulation, muscle spasm or constriction, asthma, pain and aches, tightness
- Roughness, especially skin and lips
- Anxiety, fear, agitation, muscle twitching
- Light and interrupted sleep
- Lower stamina with bursts of energy, but quick to get tired
* This kit does not contain ghee
In this Kit
- Triphala Plus Capsules - Detox and Rejuvenation (90 caps)
- Chyavanprash Herbal Jam (250 g)
- CCF Detox Tea - Organic (227 g)
Triphala literary means 3 fruits: Haritaki, Bhibhitaki and Amalaki. However Sewanti's Triphala plus formulation has 2 added ingredients making it more potent. Traditionally used in Ayurveda in the treatment of indigestion, constipation and to strengthen the eyes.
Made with all 45 Organic Ingredients according to Ancient Text, Chyavanprach is a delicious 100% organic herbal jam made with Amla, herbs, spices, honey, and ghee suitable for all age groups.
Cumin Coriander and Fennel Tea enkindles agni, stimulates the digestive system, and supports the body’s ability to break down ama, or natural toxins. Gentle enough for daily enjoyment, you can sip CCF Tea throughout the day, and it’s especially beneficial before, during, or after meals to encourage absorption and assimilation of nutrients. CCF Tea also serves as an integral part of an Ayurvedic cleanse as it provides support for the natural detoxification process. Enjoy hot, or try it as a sun tea with a squeeze of lime!